The Seller is not responsible for the fact that the color of the goods in the picture of the online store may not correspond to the actual color of the goods due to the characteristics of the monitor used by the Buyer.
We accept the return of the goods within 15 calendar days from the date of delivery, by notifying us in writing.
Return / replacement delivery / courier costs are borne by the customer.
To return the goods, send an application to email@example.com with the following information:
- reason for return
- order number
- product code
When returning the goods, the Customer must comply with the following terms and conditions:
1. the item to be returned must be in its original packaging;
* We recommend that you carefully open the packaging in which it is received upon receipt.
2. the returned item must be in the same form and condition as it was received by the Customer upon receipt. Failure to comply with this rule will reduce the amount of refund to the Customer by the extent to which the Customer has caused damage to the item (smudged, torn, lost some component of the item, etc.)
4. When returning the product, it is also mandatory to submit proof of purchase (e-mail order confirmation or other document)
4. The Seller shall have the right to refuse acceptance of the Customer's returned goods if the return policy of the goods has not been complied with.
5. Return of the Goods shall be carried out in accordance with the procedure established by the Seller.
6. The customer must pay the cost of returning the goods.
7. The returned goods shall be refunded by transfer to the payer's bank account.
8. Categories of Goods that are not Returnable to the Seller and are not Exchangeable:
- socks, drawstrings, lingerie: when opened;
- disposable goods, if their packaging is opened (disposable overalls, booties, gloves, etc.);
- any goods that are not returnable under the laws of Latvia.
9. Replacement or return of defective goods
9.1 In the event that the item is damaged or has an error in the order (wrong size, color), you may return the item or replace it as stated in the order.
9.2 If the Product is defective The Seller undertakes to make the necessary repair or if the repair cannot be replaced by a good quality (defective)
9. 3 If a defect is found, you must inform VERAV Ltd. by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The letter should specify:
Product name, code, order number and short description of defect, as well as telephone number.
9.4 You will have 3 business days to respond to the Product Defect Report Letter.
9.5 Detection of defect of goods and compensation of damage shall be carried out in accordance with the procedure established by the laws and regulations of LV.
9.6. Product defects:
- The customer is obliged to make a claim for defect rectification in the following cases: If the defect in the product is irreversible and prevents the proper use of the product, the customer is entitled to:
(1) request a replacement for the product in question with a new product of this type; or (2) terminate the Purchase Agreement and request a refund of any money paid.
If a defect in the product is preventable but needs to be repaired after a while, and as a result the customer is unable to make full use of the product, the customer is entitled to:
(1) request a replacement for the product in question with a new product of this type; or (2) terminate the Purchase Agreement and request a refund of any monies paid.
9.7 The Customer shall notify VERAV SIA of the defect immediately upon discovery of the defect, but not later than the expiry of the warranty period.
9.8 SIA VERAV shall make a decision regarding the approval or rejection of the Customer's claim within 30 days from the moment when the Customer has informed SIA VERAV of the defect in the product and has received the defective product from the Customer.
9.9 The Customer will be notified of the decision of the claim by e-mail or telephone within 30 days from the moment when the Customer has informed SIA VERAV of the defect in the product and has received the defective product from the Customer.
9.10 SIA VERAV shall not be liable for any damage to or defect in the product against any third party who has purchased the product from a customer of VERAV SIA.
10. All rights and obligations between VERAV Ltd. and the customer in connection with the warranty are defined by the laws and regulations of Latvia.
11. The Customer loses the right to claim for warranty services if:
- the Customer cannot provide proof of payment and delivery;
- the Customer cannot show obvious defects of the product at the moment of delivery of the goods;
- the warranty period for the goods has expired;
- mechanical damage to the product is due to Customer's actions;
- the product was used in unsuitable conditions;
- the product was not used for its intended purpose;
- the product is defective as a result of abnormal use under heavy loads or contrary to documentation, instructions, technical standards and safety regulations;
- the product is damaged due to unavoidable and / or unforeseeable circumstances, water damage, fire or other force major.
1. VERAV Ltd. reserves the right to suspend, supplement these Terms and any other documents related to these Terms. Additions or corrections to the Terms come into effect on the day they are posted on the web store www.vv.lv
2. If the Customer does not agree to the amendment of our Terms, partial additions, the Customer has the right to refuse them, provided that the Customer loses the right to use the services of the Online Store.
3. If the Customer continues to use the online store services as amended, the Customer shall be deemed to have agreed to the wording, partial changes or additions to the Terms.
4. Any uncertainties arising from these Terms may be resolved by negotiation.
5. The Parties shall be relieved of their liability under these Terms and Conditions if their performance is not possible due to circumstances caused by force major.